Achievment means attaining our goals, aims and targets by efforts and pain. It means fulfilling our dreams and making them a reality. Achieving our goals gives us fulfillment, joy and a feeling of self worth. People set different goals for themselves, but targets should be attainable and within our reach. It should be within our capacity to reach our goals otherwise it will lead to a lot of stress leaving us drained and unhappy. It has a different meaning to different people. I’ve listed a few points which describes achievment in different ways.
* For some finding peace and happiness among friends and family.
* Finding one’s soulmate and living a life of love, and contentment.
* Being successful, attainment of power, wealth and position is achievment for some.
* Attaining inner peace and spiritual enlightment.
* Dedicating one’s life to the service of others, like doing social work, charity, and uplifting the poor and less fortunate.
* Leaving worldly pleasures and dedicating one’s life to God.
So here we see the list goes on. Achievment is good and healthy for us as long as we do not loose and destroy ourselves in the journey.
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ~Paul Coelho
This is my first post for http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/