Women have become more vulnerable with the increasing number of rape cases. Shocking! It’s not as easy as before to step out of the house without fear. Women have become cautious and vigilant.
I’d do things differently –
* Avoid chatting on the cell phone while travelling as that can distract me from my surroundings.
* Avoid isolated areas away from public view.
* Women at home are at equal risk of danger as working women are. I’d ensure not to entertain unknown people.
* I’d be alert while choosing public transport.
* I’d not trust people who are over friendly.