I’ve decided to dedicate this friday to friendship. It’s a blessing to have good friends and the number doesn’t matter. What matters is that they need to be true. I came across some amazing and cool quotes on friendship on the internet. I wanted to share it on my blog. Have a quick peek.
* Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends ~ The Bible
* Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy. ~ The Bible
* A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out ~ Walter Winchell
* Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience this is the ideal life ~ Mark Twain.
* Good friends are like stars you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there. ~ Old saying
* Every new friend is a new adventure …the start of more memories…~ Patrick Lindsay
* My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me ~ Henry Ford
* A friend will be a friend in times of all kinds ~ Proverbs ( Bible )
* The truth is everyone is going to hurt you, You just got to find the ones worth suffering for ~ Bob Marley
* There is a scarcity of friendship but not of friends ~ Thomas Fuller
* It’s better to have an enemy who honestly says they hate you, than to have a friend who’s putting you down secretly.